Make your summer count! Catch up or jump start your semester with summer courses at Caldwell University.
With Caldwell’s Summer Session you can take college courses for credit from late May through July. The program is open to all students in good academic standing at Caldwell University, as well as students from other institutions, high school students, and members of the community interested in continuing education.
Current Caldwell University students may register for a maximum of 12 credits over Summer Sessions. If you are a visiting student looking to take an undergraduate level course, apply now through the Registrar’s Office. All other students should complete the appropriate application.
Summer Session Schedule
Summer Session is offered in two five-week semesters, and one eleven-week session. The 2021 on-campus summer classes are offered in three sessions:
- Session A (May 24 – June 26)
- Session B (June 28 – July 31)
- Session C (May 24 – July 30)
Summer Session courses are also available online in two sessions:
- Online Session A (May 24 – July 11)
- Online Session B (July 12 – August 27)
- $725/credit for undergraduate courses. Traditional undergraduate students can save $250 or more per course by taking a class during Summer Session!
- For graduate courses see Graduate Tuition and Fees.
Benefits of Summer Session
- undergraduate students can save $250 or more per course by taking a class during Summer Session!
- earn credits toward a degree
- complete a requirement
- improve your grade point average
- manage your semester course load
- explore new areas of interest
- personal enrichment
- professional development