Make your summer count! Catch up or jump start your semester with summer courses at Caldwell University.
With Caldwell’s Summer Session you can take college courses for credit from late May through July. The program is open to all students in good academic standing at Caldwell University, as well as visiting students, including those from other institutions.
Current Caldwell University students may register for a maximum of 12 credits over Summer Session. Register online
Visiting students from other institutions looking to take an undergraduate level course, should complete the visiting student registration form.
Visiting students interested in taking a graduate level course and those applying for a new program should complete the online application.
Benefits of Summer Session
- Traditional undergraduate students can save 20% per credit by taking Summer Session classes!
- Earn credits toward a degree
- Complete a requirement
- Improve your grade point average
- Manage your semester course load
- Explore new areas of interest
- Work on personal enrichment and professional development
Summer Session Schedule
Summer Session is offered in two five-week semesters, and one eleven-week session. The 2022 on-campus summer classes are offered in three sessions:
- Session A (May 16 – June 25)
- Session B (June 26 – July 30)
- Session C (May 16 – July 30)
Summer Session courses are also available online:
- Online Session ( May 16 – July 10)
- $768/credit for undergraduate courses – a 20% savings on our traditional undergraduate per credit rate.
- For graduate courses, see Graduate Tuition and Fees.
If you have any questions about Summer Session courses at Caldwell, please complete the form below.