Accepted Undergraduate Students Checklist
Congratulations on your acceptance to Caldwell University. The following is a checklist that will assist you as you complete your senior year and prepare for your first semester at Caldwell University:
- Enrollment Deposit: We are glad you chose CU! You may make your Tuition Deposit Online. You may also submit a check or money order by mail to Caldwell University.
RESIDENT STUDENT – $450.
COMMUTER STUDENT – $250.
- Financial Aid: File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with the Federal Government at www.fafsa.ed.gov Caldwell Code 002598.
- Caldwell University Email: Check your new Caldwell University Email Account frequently for updates. You will receive access to your email account after making your enrollment deposit.
- Final High School Transcripts: Request your official FINAL High School Transcript be sent to Caldwell University Office of Admissions. AP score reports should also be forwarded to Caldwell University.
- Transfer students or students with college credits should have their transcripts from any college or university attended forwarded to Caldwell University.
- Health Forms: Resident and Commuter students should return their Health Forms to the Office of Health Services.
- Housing Application: Resident Students must complete the Housing Application in order to secure on-campus housing. You will receive the link to your housing forms after making your enrollment deposit.
- Orientation: Register for an Orientation Session.
Should you have any questions about the information provided, please feel free to contact us.
Office of Admissions
Office of Financial Aid
Office of Health Services