Accepted Undergraduate Students Checklist
Congratulations on your acceptance to Caldwell University!
Just a few important steps and you can begin your Caldwell journey:
- Tuition Deposit: Make your tuition deposit online. You may also mail a check or money order to Caldwell University.Resident Student – $450
Commuter Student – $250
- Apply for Financial Aid: File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov Caldwell Code: 002598
- Connect With Your New Caldwell Classmates:
Join the Caldwell University Class of 2026 Facebook Page
AFTER YOUR ENROLLMENT DEPOSIT IS SUBMITTED
- Check Your Caldwell Email:You will receive access to your Caldwell email account and Cougar Apps after making your enrollment deposit. Check your email regularly for important information.
- Complete the Housing Application: Resident students must complete the housing application in order to secure on-campus housing. You will receive a link to your housing forms after making your enrollment deposit.
- Take Your Placement Tests:Math. English, and Computer Science placement tests are required for all incoming freshmen. Tests should be completed at least two weeks prior to orientation. Details about placement tests will be emailed to you.
- Sign Up for an Orientation Session:RSVP for a summer orientation session on one of the following dates: June 29, July 12, July 14 or July 20.
- Submit Your Health Forms: Resident and commuter students should return their health forms to the Office of Health Services by July 15. Please visit the Covid-19 Vaccine Policy FAQ page for the most up to date vaccine information
- Request Your Official Final Transcripts:
Have your final high school transcript sent to the Caldwell University Office of Admissions. AP score reports should also be submitted. Students with college credits should have their college transcripts forwarded to Caldwell University.
Questions? Please contact us.
Office of Admissions
120 Bloomfield Avenue
Caldwell, NJ 07006
Office of Financial Aid
Office of Health Services
Office of Residence Life