Accepted Undergraduate Students Checklist
Now that you have been accepted to Caldwell University, we want to keep you up-to-date on the latest and greatest information regarding what’s ahead. In addition to checking back with this page to keep yourself on track, be sure to keep an eye out for emails from CU, as they will contain important information about what’s ahead!
The first thing you should do is register for Accepted Students Day on April 1! Accepted Students Day will be your opportunity to get a taste of what it means to live and learn as a Cougar. You’ll mingle with your fellow accepted students, hear from current Cougars, and connect with faculty from your major, representatives from financial aid, and leaders from campus organizations.
Discover New Jersey’s Best College Town
A short walk from campus, quaint and picturesque downtown Caldwell, NJ, offers shops, restaurants, coffee houses, and a welcoming community for Caldwell University students. Discover Caldwell, NJ!
Congratulations on your acceptance to Caldwell University!
Just a few important steps and you can begin your Caldwell journey:
- Register for Accepted Students Day on April 1
- Make Your Tuition Deposit Online:
Fall 2023 Tuition Deposit
You may also mail a check or money order to Caldwell University. Resident Student – $650
Commuter Student – $250
- Apply for Financial Aid: File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at https://studentaid.gov/Caldwell Code: 002598
- Financial Aid Information Night Thursday, February 23, 2023, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM ESTAt this event, community members will guide you on how to read your financial aid award offer, how to apply for loans, how to pay your tuition bills, and the next steps to enroll. Register Here
- Connect With Your New Caldwell Classmates:
Join the Caldwell University Class of 2027 Facebook Page
AFTER YOUR ENROLLMENT DEPOSIT IS SUBMITTED
- Check Your Caldwell Email and Access Accounts and Apps:You will receive access to your Caldwell email account and Cougar Apps, including Blackboard, after making your enrollment deposit. Check your email regularly for important information.
- Complete the Housing Application: Resident students must complete the housing application in order to secure on-campus housing. You will receive a link to your housing forms after making your enrollment deposit.
- Take Your Placement Tests:Math and English placement tests are required for all incoming freshmen. Tests should be completed at least two weeks prior to orientation. See instructions.
- Sign Up for an Orientation Session:RSVP for a summer orientation session (check back soon for link).
- Submit Your Health Forms: Resident and commuter students should return their health forms to the Office of Health Services by July 15. EOF students must submit by June 1. Please visit the Covid-19 Vaccine Policy FAQ page for the most up to date vaccine information
- Request Your Official Final Transcripts:
Have your final high school transcript sent to the Caldwell University Office of Admissions by July 17. AP score reports should also be submitted. Students with college credits should have their college transcripts forwarded to Caldwell University.
Questions? Please contact us.
Office of Admissions
120 Bloomfield Avenue
Caldwell, NJ 07006
Office of Financial Aid
Office of Health Services
Office of Residence Life