Welcome Accepted Students
Welcome to the Caldwell University Class of 2028! We are thrilled to welcome you to the campus community. As we progress through the coming months, you will want to stay connected to ensure that you don’t miss a thing.
The first important step is to register for Accepted Students Day on April 6! At this exciting event, you will be able to further explore life as a Caldwell Cougar, as well as get to know your future classmates!
Discover Caldwell University
Discover New Jersey’s Best College Town
A short walk from campus, quaint and picturesque downtown Caldwell, NJ, offers shops, restaurants, coffee houses, and a welcoming community for Caldwell University students. Discover Caldwell, NJ!
Congratulations on your acceptance to Caldwell University!
Just a few important steps and you can begin your Caldwell journey:
- Register for Accepted Students Day on April 6!
Go here to register.
- Make Your Tuition Deposit Online:
2024 Tuition Deposit
You may also mail a check or money order to Caldwell University. Resident Student – $450
Commuter Student – $250
- Apply for Financial Aid: File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at https://studentaid.gov/Caldwell Code: 002598
- Connect With Your New Caldwell Classmates:
Join the Caldwell University Class of 2028 Facebook Page
AFTER YOUR ENROLLMENT DEPOSIT IS SUBMITTED
- Check Your Caldwell Email and Access Accounts and Apps:You will receive access to your Caldwell email account and Cougar Apps, including Blackboard, after making your enrollment deposit. Check your email regularly for important information.
- Complete the Housing Application: Resident students must complete the housing application in order to secure on-campus housing. You will receive a link to your housing forms after making your enrollment deposit. If you previously made a tuition only deposit as a commuter student, you’ll need to make a housing deposit to secure your space.
- Take Your Placement Tests:Math and English placement tests are required for all incoming freshmen. Tests should be completed at least two weeks prior to orientation. See instructions.
- Sign Up for an Orientation Session:session 1: July 11-12
session 2: July 19-20
session 3: July 25-26
- Submit Your Health Forms: Resident and commuter students should return their health forms to the Office of Health Services by July 15. EOF students must submit by June 1. Please visit the Covid-19 Vaccine Policy FAQ page for the most up to date vaccine information
- Request Your Official Final Transcripts:
Have your final high school transcript sent to the Caldwell University Office of Admissions by July 17. AP score reports should also be submitted. Students with college credits should have their college transcripts forwarded to Caldwell University.
Questions? Please contact us.
Office of Admissions
120 Bloomfield Avenue
Caldwell, NJ 07006
Office of Financial Aid
Office of Health Services
Office of Residence Life