Accepted Undergraduate Students Checklist
Congratulations on your acceptance to Caldwell University!
Now, just a few important steps remain and then, you can begin your Caldwell journey:
- Make Your Tuition Deposit: Make your tuition deposit online. You may also mail a check or money order to Caldwell University.
Resident Student – $450.
Commuter Student – $250.
Watch video: How to Make Your Tuition Deposit
- Apply for Financial Aid: File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov Caldwell Code 002598.
- Check Your Caldwell Email: You will receive access to your Caldwell email account and Cougar Apps after making your enrollment deposit. Check your email regularly for important information.
- Take Your Placement Tests:
Math and Computer Science placement tests are required for all incoming freshmen and English is required only for “test optional” applicants (did not submit SAT or ACT scores). Tests should be completed at least two weeks prior to orientation. Details about placement tests will be emailed to you.
- Sign Up for an Orientation Session:
RSVP for an upcoming new student orientation event.
- Request Your Official Final Transcripts: Have your final high school transcript sent to the Caldwell University Office of Admissions. AP score reports should also be submitted. Students with college credits should have their college transcripts forwarded to Caldwell University.
- Submit Health Forms: Resident and commuter students should return their health forms to the Office of Health Services by July 15.
- Complete the Housing Application: Resident students must complete the housing application in order to secure on-campus housing. You will receive the link to your housing forms after making your enrollment deposit.
- Join us for a Virtual Event for Admitted Students:
Upcoming events for admitted students
- Connect With Your New Caldwell Classmates: “Join the Caldwell University Class of 2025 Facebook Page”
Questions? Please contact us.
Office of Admissions
120 Bloomfield Avenue
Caldwell, NJ 07006
Office of Financial Aid
Office of Health Services
Office of Residence Life
973 618 3371