Study Abroad is an exciting and enriching opportunity for Caldwell students to enhance their college experience. In an increasingly globalized society, such an immersive experience is invaluable. Study abroad students can learn and live in another country, while deepening their understanding of economic, political, international, and cultural issues.
Caldwell University offers well-qualified students the opportunity to enhance their academic study by participating in a long- or short-term study abroad program.
Eligible students are required to:
- Have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Be in good academic and social/judicial standing
- Declare at least one major
- Submit the appropriate applications by the published deadline
- Have their final 30 credits taken at Caldwell
As a Caldwell student, you can apply for a variety of study abroad programs.
- Short-Term Study Abroad: Participate in a one- to four-week program led by a Caldwell faculty member during the spring, summer, and/or winter breaks.
- Long-Term Study Abroad: Study for at least one semester or summer session in another country by applying directly to the host institution or through a program provider.
For more information, please contact Rosa Sanchez, Study Abroad Coordinator at email@example.com.
Follow Caldwell Study Abroad on Instagram