Educate Your Workforce. Transform Your Organization.
Offer your current and future employees a benefit that will boost productivity and morale, while supporting your bottom line. The right educational partner can help you attract and retain employees with dynamic degree and certificate programs offered at a deep discount.
Caldwell University partners with organizations of 250 employees or more that recognize the value of continuing education and training. The Caldwell University corporate partnership program is a value-added opportunity offered alongside your existing benefits program.
- Available worldwide to your “benefited” employees, spouses, and their dependents.
- Discount offers 25% off the cost of tuition.
- Online or on-campus options available in Bachelor’s, Masters, and Doctorate degree programs.
- Joining the exclusive Caldwell University Corporate Partners program is of no cost to your company or your employees.
Caldwell University will work with your company’s human resources or training and development department to create a Memorandum of Understanding that outlines the discount arrangement with your organization. Caldwell representatives can organize an onsite presentation and meet with your employees to answer any questions. Caldwell will provide your company with a customized website containing all the information your employees will need to take part in the Corporate Partners program, including useful links to learn more about Caldwell University, our degree programs, courses, and more.
Caldwell University enrolls approximately 2,200 full-time, part-time, and graduate students in 31 undergraduate and 31 graduate programs. Caldwell students learn in an environment that provides highly-qualified faculty members, small class sizes, and a 12:1 student/faculty ratio. Caldwell University is one of the region’s best-value schools in the North according to the U.S. News & World Report 2021 college rankings.
Caldwell University has once again been honored as a College of Distinction for its personal approach to education, specifically in the areas of business, education, and nursing. Today’s job market is growing more complex every day, requiring the modern worker to be multi-skilled, resourceful, and resilient. Caldwell’s curriculum continually adapts to meet these needs, preparing students to take on the evolving challenges of their current or future career path.
Caldwell University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Additionally, several of the University’s academic programs have received specialized academic accreditations:
- Caldwell’s business programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) to offer the following programs: B.S. in Business Administration, B.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Financial Economics, B.S. in Marketing, M.B.A., and M.B.A. with a Concentration in Accounting, Human Resource Management, and Marketing.
- The School of Education is accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).
- Caldwell’s graduate programs in counseling (mental health and school counseling) are accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Education Programs (CACREP). The Masters in Counseling Art Therapy specialization became the first art therapy graduate program in the U.S. to be CACREP-accredited in Spring 2014. Additionally, the MA in Applied Behavior Analysis program is accredited by the Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI).
- The B.S.N. program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).