Caldwell University Art Students’ 2023 Senior Thesis Exhibitions
The community is invited to the Caldwell University Mueller Art Gallery to view art students’ senior thesis exhibitions.
In the final semester of their senior year, students enrolled in Caldwell University’s BA in Art and BFA programs mount a thesis exhibition in the Mueller Gallery. Associate Professor and Gallery Director Suzanne Baron explain that through producing a coherent and mature body of work on a theme and in the medium of their choosing, senior students deepen their understanding of the work of a contemporary artist of their own choosing and learn to see their own work in relation to that artist and within the trajectory of world art history.
Baron also explains that students in the BA in Art programs are assigned a portion of the entire gallery space. BFA students must fill one entire room. Each show is one week in duration and culminates in a critique with the full-time art department faculty, a critique with their peers, and a gallery reception that is open to the public.
The senior exhibitions for the academic year 2022-23 are as follows:
- March 19 – 24: Lauren Raimondi, Pamela Vargas
- March 27 – 31: Rachel Cherry, Karli White, Ellen Pietsch
- April 3 – 7: Paige O’Brien, M.Y. Bianca Ho, Jenna Toro
- April 10 – 14: Gabriella Valente, Sofia LoSardo, Ashely Barrett
- April 17 – 21: Brooke Russell, Brianna Vargas
- April 24 – 28: Rebecca Morrison, Jhordan Coleman
- May 1- 5: Laura Vasquez, Stephani Mancilla
- May 8 – 12: Shreesa Shrestha, Michelle Ramirez
For more information contact – 973-618-3238 or go to www.caldwell.edu/gallery.