Giving to Caldwell
Generosity is essential to our present and future at Caldwell University. It is because of donations from alumni and friends like you that Caldwell students can focus on big dreams – and go on to see those dreams realized. In this way, your gift(s) can literally change lives for current students and future generations.
Did You Know…
- More than 90% of Caldwell’s students depend upon scholarships and financial aid?
- 65% of Caldwell students are the first in their family to attend college?
- The median annual AGI (Adjusted Gross Income) family income of a Caldwell student is $55,000?
Caldwell University’s Spring Forward Initiative is a new campaign that will celebrate the resilience of our students, enliven and reinvigorate our campus, and elevate current academic programs. The goals of Spring Forward are to increase student retention and attract a greater number of high-achieving students. Both for alumni and supporters, these are among the many good reasons to continue investing in Caldwell!
5 Areas of Funding Focus
Your gift(s) in support of Caldwell University’s Spring Forward initiative can be directed to one of five identified priorities. Which one is most meaningful to you?
- Presidential Scholarships range from $20,000 to full tuition. These scholarships are awarded to full-time freshmen with exceptional high school performance and SAT scores above 1270. These are renewable each year, for four years.
- Need-Based Scholarships support student retention and improve graduation rates for those students with financial limitations. These scholarships are awarded to returning students who require additional financial support beyond what is offered by state and federal financial aid sources.
- A New Student Lounge is currently under renovation in the former chapel of the Mother Joseph Residence Hall. The new lounge will provide a vibrant environment for collaborative study, socializing, and campus club meetings.
- Nursing and Public Health is a rapidly growing area. A gift to the nursing and public health program helps ensure an adequate roster of dedicated health care providers to meet future needs.
- “Get in the Game!” aims to support student-athletes and provide coaching and training. For details, visit www.caldwell.edu/getinthegame