Business and Computer Science
Caldwell University’s School of Business and Computer Science offers outstanding undergraduate and graduate programs in business and technology. Our faculty are experienced teachers and scholars who have extensive backgrounds in business and bring practical insights and skills into the classroom.
Since our programs are geared toward both the technical and soft skills of business, we produce well-rounded students who can meet the demanding needs of today’s competitive corporate and nonprofit environments.
Networking, Internships, and Careers
We pride ourselves on our connection to the business community, which results in excellent internships, job and networking opportunities from interactions with guest speakers and mentors. Caldwell business graduates are employed by a variety of major corporations such as:
- Citi Bank
- Goldman Sachs
Bloomberg Finance Lab
The Bloomberg Finance Lab features Bloomberg Terminals, the same software and technology used globally by leading business and financial professionals. This software provides real-time and historical data, market news, and analytics to help business and financial professionals and government officials worldwide make better-informed business and investment decisions. The service also features execution platforms for every asset class, research, and a global network to communicate securely and reliably. The University’s subscriptions to the Bloomberg service serves as a resource for both students and professors. It allows students to become familiar with tools used in financial services and it also supports faculty research. The software is relevant to many different academic content areas through its real-time analysis of all news stories, from changing stock prices to weather events to geopolitical change to healthcare developments. We are pleased to have this resource for the use of all academic units on campus.
Majors and Minors
- B.S. in Accounting*
- B.S. in Business Administration* (Online and On-Campus)
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- B.S. in Business and Literary Studies
- B.S. in Business Analytics
- B.S. in Computer Science
- B.S in Esports Management
- B.S. in Financial Economics*
- B.S. in Healthcare Administration*
- B.S. in Marketing*
- B.S. in Sport Management*
- B.S. in Supply Chain Management
- Business Administration (Non-Business Majors Only)*
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Esports Management
- Global Business*
- Healthcare Administration*
- Human Resource Management*
- Management Information Systems*
- Organizational Leadership
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship*
- Sport Management*
- Supply Chain Management
Tips For Success
How to Dress for an Interview
The 10 Best Websites for Finding an Internship
The Best Time to Apply for an Internship
The Right (and Wrong) Way to Ask Someone to be a Reference
The Best Advice College Students Never Hear
The mission of the Caldwell University School of Business and Computer Science is to:
- design programs and curricula that are current, timely, and responsive to the dynamic business environment.
- educate proactive leaders and versatile individuals who can solve current and anticipated challenges.
- encourage ethical business practices, sustainability, and moral values.
- develop our students’ technical skills so they prevail in current business and organizational environments.
- build a mutually beneficial relationship with the local business community.