Accepted Graduate Student Checklist
If you have been accepted to a graduate degree or certificate program at Caldwell University and are planning to enroll in courses, please review the following checklist to assist you as you prepare to enroll:
- An admissions deposit is not required. New graduate students commit to attending Caldwell University by enrolling in courses during the designated course registration period. The Fall semester enrollment period typically begins in April and continues on rolling basis until the beginning of the semester. The Spring and Summer semester course registration period typically begins in early November and continues on a rolling basis.
- Consult with your Program Coordinator (academic advisor) for assistance in choosing courses. An admission counselor in the Office of Graduate Admissions will provide an accepted student with information on how to register for courses via the MyCaldwell portal or the hard copy course Registration Form.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with the Federal Government at fafsa.gov. The Caldwell FAFSA code is 002598. Link to Caldwell University Graduate Tuition page.
- Completed Health Forms should be returned to the Student Health Services, located in the Wellness Center, second floor of the Newman Center.
- All questions regarding potentially living in campus housing should be directed to the Residence Life staff.
- Participate in Graduate New Student Orientation.
Please feel free to contact us, should you have questions:
Office of Graduate Admissions
CARES Center (Financial Aid, Bursar, Registrar)