Home » Military Veterans

Military Veterans

Military Banner with all the credentials mentioned on it.Welcome Veterans and active-duty Service members and thank you for your service to our country! We look forward to assist you in reaching your educational goals! Caldwell University has a long-standing tradition of offering fully accredited bachelor’s and master’s degree programs as well as many non-degree career programs to active-duty military personnel, National Guard members, Reservists, military veterans, and their family members. We have a “team” of faculty and staff ready to walk you through the admissions, financial aid, and enrollment processes and on to program completion!

Getting Started on a Caldwell University Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Program

  1. Determine your VA Chapter and Education Benefit Eligibility by completing the Veterans On Line Application (VONAPP).
  2. Apply for Admission to Caldwell University by completing our Online Application for Admission.
    Adult Undergraduate Programs and Admissions
    Graduate Programs and Admissions
    Online and Distance Learning Program Information
  3. Request Your Military Service Transcript by using the Joint Services Transcript System

All official transcripts and admission application documents should be sent to:

Caldwell University
Office of Admission
120 Bloomfield Ave
Caldwell, NJ 07006

If you are separated from military service, request and submit a copy of your DD 214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty) to:
Caldwell University
Office of Financial Aid
120 Bloomfield Ave
Caldwell, NJ 07006
Attn: VA School Certifying Official

Caldwell University Contact Information:

Undergraduate and Graduate Degree Program Information & Admissions:

Tom Disch
Senior Admissions Counselor

VA School Certifying Official & Financial Aid Information:

Aura Vales
Financial Aid Counselor/ SCO/Student Services Specialist
Email: avales@caldwell.edu
Phone: 973-618-3221