Home / Admissions / International Students / Information for Accepted International Students / Accepted International Undergraduate Student Checklist
Accepted International Undergraduate Student Checklist
Congratulations on your acceptance to Caldwell University! The following is a checklist that will assist you as you prepare to attend Caldwell University:
- I-20 Application Form: Complete and return your I-20 application form to the Office of International Student Services (International@caldwell.edu). Once your I-20 application is reviewed and approved, you will be issued an I-20 Form so you can apply for a student (F1) visa.
- Enrollment Deposit: You may make your Tuition Deposit Online at www.caldwell.edu/tuitiondeposit. You may also submit a check or money order by mail to Caldwell University.
RESIDENT STUDENT (on-campus housing) – $450.
COMMUTER STUDENT (off-campus housing) – $250.
Watch this how to video: Making your enrollment deposit
- Caldwell University Email: Check your new Caldwell University Email Account frequently for updates. You will receive access to your email account after making your enrollment deposit.
- Final Secondary School Transcript Evaluation: All students that completed their secondary school studies outside of the United States must have their secondary school transcripts evaluated by a NACES member agency. A list of accepted NACES members can be found here. Students from Nepal have the option of having their transcripts attested by USEF Nepal instead.
- Transfer students or students with college credits must submit a WES “course by course” evaluation.
- Health Forms: Resident and Commuter students should return their Health Forms to the Office of Health Services.
- Housing Application: Resident Students must complete the Housing Application in order to secure on-campus housing. You will receive the link to your housing forms after making your enrollment deposit.
- Orientation: You will be able to register for an orientation session after making your enrollment deposit.
- Join the Caldwell University Class of 2025 Facebook Page