Home / Admissions / International Students / Accepted International Students / Accepted Undergraduate Student Checklist
Accepted Undergraduate Student Checklist
Now that you have been accepted to Caldwell University, we want to keep you up-to-date on the latest and greatest information regarding what’s ahead. In addition to checking back with this page to keep yourself on track, be sure to keep an eye out for emails from CU, as they will contain important information about what’s ahead!
Congratulations on your acceptance to Caldwell University!
Just a few important steps and you can begin your Caldwell journey:
- Make your Enrollment Deposit:
Fall 2023 Tuition Deposit
You may also mail a check or money order to Caldwell University.
Resident Student – $650
Commuter Student – $250
- Submit your I-20 Application Form: Complete and return your I-20 application form to the Office of International Student Services (International@caldwell.edu). Once your I-20 application has been reviewed and approved, you will receive your I-20 Form so you can apply for a student (F1) visa.
- Connect With Your New Caldwell Classmates:
Join the Caldwell University Class of 2027 Facebook Page
AFTER YOUR ENROLLMENT DEPOSIT IS SUBMITTED:
- Check your Caldwell University Email: You will receive access to your Caldwell email account and Cougar Apps after making your enrollment deposit. Check your email regularly for important information.
- Submit your Final Secondary School Transcript Evaluation: All students that completed their secondary school studies outside of the United States must have their secondary school transcripts evaluated by a NACES member agency.
A list of accepted NACES members can be found here.
*Students from Nepal have the option of having their transcripts attested by USEF Nepal instead.
*Transfer students or students with college credits must submit a “course by course” evaluation.
- Housing Application: Resident Students must complete the Housing Application in order to secure on-campus housing. You will receive the link to your housing forms after making your $650 (resident) enrollment deposit.
- Take Your Placement Tests:
Math and English placement tests are required for all incoming freshmen. Tests should be completed at least two weeks prior to orientation. See instructions
- Health Forms: Resident and Commuter students should return the required Health Forms (Traditional Undergraduate Full Time Student) to the Office of Health Services prior to their arrival to campus. Please visit the Covid-19 Vaccine Policy FAQ page for the most up to date vaccine information
- Orientation: You will receive information regarding the mandatory International Student Orientation directly from the Office of International Student Services.