Transfer Credit Equivalencies
Transfer credit may be granted for coursework at other institutions. For the full Transfer Credit Policy, please see the Undergraduate Catalog. Criteria used to determine awarding credit includes the following:
- The institution must be accredited by the U.S. Department of Education. Foreign institutions must be officially recognized by the appropriate government agency/ ministry of education.
- Only courses in which grades of C or better are earned are eligible for transfer.
- A course will not be eligible for transfer if it has already been unsuccessfully attempted for completion at Caldwell University.
- Maximum of 90 semester credits may be transferred.
- Final 30 credits and at least one-half of the major requirements (each major for double majors) must be completed at Caldwell University.
- Credit may only be awarded for course(s) that are equivalent to Caldwell University course(s) and are a part of the program curriculum.
- Transfer credit awarded may not exceed the maximum credits offered for an equivalent course in the Caldwell University curriculum.
*Looking for information on Standardized Examinations for Credit? Click HERE.