Caldwell College is a 4-year Catholic liberal arts college located in a suburban setting about twenty miles west of New York City. Founded in 1939 by the Sisters of St. Dominic, Caldwell College enrolls approximately 2,300 full time and part time students. Candidates must be willing to support the Dominican Catholic, liberal arts mission of the College.
Submit letter of application, resume, and contact information for three professional references to:
The Office of Human Resources-IPP
120 Bloomfield Avenue
Caldwell, NJ 07006
Fax: (973) 618-3358
Caldwell College is an EOE.
College Supervisor Mentor
Caldwell College invites applications for a part-time College Supervisor Mentor for Educational Administration Internships. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Serving as liaison between the Principal Mentor, Intern, and Caldwell College.
- Providing interns with a syllabus and requirements for completing the internship. Documenting 300 intern hours based on the NJ School Leader Standards. Certifying hours have been completed.
- Visiting the intern at the school location 2-3 times per semester.
- Planning seminars for interns.
- Grading the intern in consultation with the principal mentor using the rubric assessment for TEAC Accreditation.
Doctoral Degree in Education Leadership with five or more years of experience as a school principal is required. Candidates must be willing to support the Dominican Catholic, liberal arts mission of the College.