Caldwell College is a 4-year Catholic liberal arts college located in a suburban setting about twenty miles west of New York City. Founded in 1939 by the Sisters of St. Dominic, Caldwell College enrolls approximately 2,300 full time and part time students. Candidates must be willing to support the Dominican Catholic, liberal arts mission of the College.
Submit letter of application, resume, and contact information for three professional references to:
The Office of Human Resources-IPP
120 Bloomfield Avenue
Caldwell, NJ 07006
Fax: (973) 618-3358
Caldwell College is an EOE.
Title: PT Office Assistant
Department: Career Planning & Development
Band: NE S3
Caldwell College invites applications for a part-time Office Assistant, Career Planning and Development. Reporting to the Director of Career Planning, the Office Assistant is responsible for creating a welcoming office environment and providing general clerical support. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling appointments, greeting students/visitors to the Center for Student Success, answering phones, checking common e-mailbox for Career Planning and Development and responding to inquiries.
- Maintaining program databases, including College Central, on-line career management systems, employer database/spreadsheets, student visit records and other programs and spreadsheets related to student job searches and internships. Entering jobs and internships in College Central. Assisting with administering online surveys, facilitating website updates and compiling an e-news bulletin as needed.
- Maintaining internship program records and administering internship evaluation process
- Providing support for the Center for Student Success events and programs including job fairs, orientation programs, and other events. Assisting with event setup, marketing and promotion (e.g., facilities and food set-up, creating/posting flyers, posting events/information to social media sites).
- Attending staff and committee meetings, recording, transcribing and distributing minutes.
A high school diploma, proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) plus 18 to 24 months of effective experience is required. Experience working in a higher education environment preferred. Experience working with databases also strongly preferred. Some evenings and weekends required. Candidates must be willing to support the Catholic Dominican mission of the college.
School Nurse Field Supervisor
Caldwell College invites applications for part time School Nurse Field Supervisors to supervise students in field placements who are currently enrolled in the School Nurse Program.
Applicants must hold standard NJ School Nurse certification and prior experience working in a school. Supervisory field visits are from 60 to 90 min. in length. Must have a flexible schedule and be available to travel. Candidates must be willing to support the Catholic Dominican mission of the college.