Graduate School of Business & CIS
Caldwell University’s School of Business & CIS offers outstanding undergraduate and graduate programs in business and technology. Our faculty are experienced teachers and scholars who have extensive backgrounds in business and bring practical insights and skills into the classroom.
We pride ourselves on our connection to the business community, which results in excellent internships and job opportunities, as well as practical benefits from interactions with guest speakers and mentors. Caldwell business graduates are employed by a variety of major corporations, such as ADP®, Citi® bank, Goldman Sachs, Merck, Pfizer, Prudential, and PWC, as well as other well-known companies in a variety of business fields.
Since our programs are geared towards both the technical and soft skills of business, we produce a well-rounded student who can meet the demanding needs of today’s competitive corporate and nonprofit environments.
- Concentration in Accounting
- Concentration in Global Business
- Concentration in Healthcare Administration
- Concentration in Human Resources
- Concentration in Marketing
- Concentration in Sport Management
Five Year Combined B.S./M.B.A.*
Five Year Combined B.S./M.S. in Accounting*
School of Business & CIS News
- Professor Mann hosts Humanities Connection
- Paramedic Emergency Health Science Partnership between Caldwell University and Union County CollegeCaldwell, N.J., Nov. 30, 2017 – Union County College and Caldwell University have executed a memorandum of understanding that allows graduates of Union County College’s Associate of Applied Science Degree in Paramedic Emergency Health Science to seamlessly transfer into Caldwell University’s Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration degree program. Caldwell University will accept Union County College’s 63-credit A.A.S. degree program’s courses […]
- J.P. Morgan exec tells business students to combine “science, art and heart” in their careersAlma DeMetropolis to be honored at university’s scholarship gala Caldwell, N.J., March 19, 2018- You have to “laugh and smile and give off positivity, even if you have a bad day; that’s what attracts people,” said J.P. Morgan executive Alma DeMetropolis. At a roundtable at her company’s Summit, New Jersey, headquarters Feb. 23, Caldwell University […]
- Business Division’s Professor Rich Is Guest on One-on-One With Steve AdubatoBusiness Division Professor Virginia Rich, J.D., M.A.T. is a guest on One-on-One with Steve Adubato to discuss how new technology is enhancing learning in the college atmosphere. Rich talks about the concept of flipped classrooms, how she uses new hardware called Aquos boards, balancing technology usage with the human interaction, ways to connect with students who […]
- Alumnus’s Business Foundation at Work at Big 4 firm in Norway
Programs denoted by * are accredited by ACBSP