Welcome to Advising!
Advising is the cornerstone of Caldwell University’s commitment to educational achievement. The primary mission is to attend to the holistic needs of Caldwell University students by integrating advisement, academic support and career counseling. Advising aspires to support and empower students from matriculation to graduation and beyond.
Advising is also committed to the ongoing improvement of the quality, accessibility and consistency of the programmatic offerings and academic support services rendered to all students, regardless of their level of preparedness.
Guided by Caldwell’s core values of respect, integrity, community and excellence, Advising supports and extends the University’s mission to develop lifelong learners.
Advising offers Support and Services to the Caldwell Community
It is the umbrella center to the following five offices on campus:
- Academic Success Center, Student Center 1st Floor
- Advisement, C.A.R.E.S. Aquinas 104
- Career Planning and Development, Aquinas 109
- Disability Services, Student Center 1st Floor
- Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF), Aquinas 102
Advising oversees various student services and programs including:
- Academic Advisement for Traditional and Adult Undergraduates
- Academic Internship Program
- Accommodations for Students with Documented Disabilities
- Course Overload
- Freshman Connect
- Freshman Seminar
- Leave of Absence/Withdrawal
- Off-campus Study
- Placement Testing
- Student Outreach System
- Study Abroad
- Support for Student Athletes