Adult students with previous college, business school or nursing school experience adhere to the regular transfer policies of the College. Students transferring fewer than12 credits must participate in placement assessment for math and written skills.
- Submit a completed Adult Undergraduate Admissions application
- Mail the non-refundable $40 application fee, made out to Caldwell University to:
Office of Admissions
120 Bloomfield Avenue
Caldwell, NJ 07006-6195
- Submit official transcripts from your high school, colleges or career schools attended. Have your official transcripts sent directly to the Caldwell University Office of Admissions. Credits can only be transferred after the official transcripts are received.
- Copies of your transcripts can be used for evaluation purposes.
- Completed Health Records must be supplied prior to enrollment.