Would You be a Successful Online Student?
To take the SmarterMeasures assessment, go to http://caldwell.smartermeasure.com and follow the directions to log in as a First Time User.
Are you ready for online learning? Find out by completing the SmarterMeasure assessment. It will take you about 35 minutes from start to finish but you may log out and complete it later if necessary.
After you login and provide some information, you will receive an email from SmarterMeasure with a SmarterMeasure PIN number that will allow you to log back in later or view your results again.
Your SmarterMeasure score will not prevent you from registering for online classes. It is a tool that will help you assess your strengths and weaknesses related to online learning in 6 areas:
1. Life Factors – time, place, motivation
2. Individual Attributes – procrastination, time management, willingness to ask for help, academic attributes
3. Learning Styles – what is your predominant learning style?
4. Technical Competency, Skills, and Knowledge
5. On-Screen Reading Rate and Recall
6. Typing Speed and Accuracy
You will receive a full color report immediately following the completion of all areas of SmarterMeasure. It also provides some remedial tools to help you strengthen your weaknesses.