Graduate School of Education
Tuition has been reduced beginning Fall 2020 to $720/credit for Master’s and Certificate programs and $990 for Doctoral programs!
Master and Combined Degrees
Five-year Combined B.A./M.A.
- On-Campus and Online
- Off-Campus Leadership Development
The Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC) is a nonprofit organization that accredits undergraduate and graduate professional education programs in order to assure the public about the quality of college and university programs.
- Reading Specialist Certification
- Teacher of Students with Disabilities Endorsement
- Teacher of Students with Disabilities Endorsement and Learning Disabilities Teacher-Consultant Certification (LDT-C)
- Post-Master LDT-C Certification
- Post-Master Reading Specialist Certification
- Post Master School Administrator Certification
- Post-Master Principal Certification (on-campus and online)
- Post-Master Supervisor Certification (on-campus and online)
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Certification
- Post-Baccalaureate Special Education Certification
- Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Certification
- Post-Master Principal’s Certification
- Post-Master Supervisor’s Certification
- M.A. in Educational Administration
- M.A. in Higher Education
- Post-Baccalaureate English as a Second Language Certification (ESL) Certification (Online)