Methods of Payment
You can access your bill through the Caldwell University portal. Here’s a short instructional video.
CASH, PERSONAL CHECK, BANK CHECK OR MONEY ORDER
- Mail-In payments: Check or money order should be made out to “Caldwell University” and mailed to:
120 Bloomfield Avenue
Caldwell, NJ 07006
Please write the Student ID Number in the memo portion of the check. DO NOT MAIL CASH.
- Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express (convenience fee added), or pay directly from your checking or savings through caldwell.afford.com.
- Click “Make a Payment” and follow the prompts.
- Monthly Payment Plan- Pay your semester bill in monthly installments through caldwell.afford.com.
- If you prefer, you can pay over the phone by calling 1-800-722-4867, choose option to “Make a One Time Payment”.
CALDWELL UNIVERSITY WIRE TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS
BANK NAME: Provident Bank
100 Wood Avenue South
Iselin, NJ 08830
ACCT NAME: CALDWELL UNIVERSITY
ABA NUMBER OF BANK: 221272303
SWIFT CODE: PRNDUS 33
Reference: Student Name
BE SURE THAT YOUR BANK INCLUDES THE STUDENT’S NAME ON THE TRANSFER.