Employees should be prepared to revert back to a fully remote working environment if the University deems this necessary. Supervisors should consider the following:
- Revert to and update your continuity of operations plan with key systems, critical functions, and positions needed to perform tasks that cannot be completed remotely.
- Maintain a current phone tree for department employee notification.
- Ensure an adequate inventory of laptops and other supplies that may be needed to work remotely are available for your department.
- Allow employees to bring necessary equipment home such as a monitor for ease of remote work.
- Ask employees to prepare a take-home pack with necessary office supplies.
- Designate employees for ad hoc visits (mail pickup, deposits, etc.).