Department of Applied Behavior Analysis
Caldwell University’s Post-Master’s, Master of Arts (MA), and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) graduate programs provide students with the skills and experience to become leaders in the field of applied behavior analysis (ABA). Both the MA and Ph.D. ABA programs are accredited by the Association for Behavior Analysis International. Caldwell University is one of only eight universities in the world to have both programs accredited.Through coursework, participation in applied and research practica, and completion of an empirical thesis or dissertation, students develop a strong foundation in the science of behavior analysis to explain behavior, and to apply these basic principles to improve individual and social conditions. These programs meet all education and experience requirements to prepare graduates for certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Ph.D. in Applied Behavior Analysis
- M.A. in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Combined B.A. in Psychology/ M.A. in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Post-Master Non-Degree Program in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Turning the Tables: Using Behavior Analysis for Good…My Own Good!
- Dr. Sharon A. Reeve and Dr. Mary Beth Walsh join Brenda Blackmon on My 9 TV’s New Jersey Now
- Corner Butcher Block Supports Center for Autism and ABA
- From Columbia, South America to the Caldwell University Center for Autism & ABA
- ‘A Walk in the Park’ Brings Over $3K to Center for Autism and ABA