Home / Career Planning and Development / Undergraduate Students / Deciding on Your Major?
Deciding on Your Major?
- Career Planning and Development is here to help you explore majors and learn about career paths.
- Meet with us to discuss your interests, goals, and questions! Many students enter college exploring majors, and the majority of students change their major while in college.
- The core curriculum at Caldwell University will introduce you to different areas of study, and clubs and faculty can help you explore your interests.
- Career Planning offers walk-in hours, appointments, and online resources to assist you with this important decision.
Stop by Aquinas 109 or contact us!
ONLINE RESOURCES INCLUDE:
- What Can I Do With This Major: Learn about possible job titles, employers and how you can best prepare for your career at this helpful site.
- FOCUS-2: Take several online assessments to learn more about your interests, personality type, and values using this free tool for all Caldwell students and alumni.
- Strong Interest Inventory: How do your interests match up with professionals in a wide range of occupations? Contact Career Planning to find out how the Strong can help you with major exploration and career decision-making.
- MBTI: Learning about your personality type and preferences can help you as you decide on a major or career. Contact Career Planning for more information.
- Majors and Minors at Caldwell University: Learn about academic departments and their offerings. Looking for more options? Caldwell offers individualized majors, too!