The Career Planning and Development Office is here to assist you!
We help students choose majors, explore careers, and gain skills and experience through internships and employment. We offer programs, workshops, walk-in hours and appointments to assist students with all aspects of the job and internship search.
CHECK OUT OUR NEW RESOURCE, CareerShift:
- Search, select and store job listings from all job boards and all company job postings.
- Get up-to-date contact information, including e-mail addresses, for millions of companies.
- Access in-depth information about contacts and companies posting jobs.
- Record, save and store your correspondence history records automatically.
- Create personal marketing campaigns, including unlimited resumes and cover letters easily, and save them to access, print or e-mail.
- Manage your confidential CareerShift account securely from any computer 24/7, to update & maintain your organized and recorded job search.
LINKED-IN TIPS FOR STUDENTS AND NEW GRADUATES
If you haven’t already discovered the benefits of using LinkedIn as part of your job search, here’s a great guide to creating your profile and incorporating it into your online professional networking strategy. Whether you are an amateur or seasoned LinkedIn user, be sure to join the Caldwell University Alumni Group and the Caldwell-2-Career Group to stay connected to other Caldwell alumni and job opportunities.