The Peggy Harris Alumna/us Of The Year Award
The Peggy Harris Alumna/us of the Year Award is given annually since 1964 to an alumna or alumnus for outstanding service to the Alumni Association or University.
- Alumnus of the Year Awardees, 1964-Present
- The Peggy Harris Alumna/us Of The Year Award Nomination Form
The Family Legacy Award
The Family Legacy Award was first presented at Homecoming in 2006. The award is presented to a family with one or more alumni who have given dedication and service to the University over several generations.
The Veritas Awards, established in honor of the Dominican Sisters who founded and administer the University, celebrate the professional excellence of alumni. Awardees are selected by an independent committee of alumni. Those who receive the award are chosen based on their fulfillment of the following criteria in their lives and careers:
- To seek VERITAS – truth.
- To develop and mature in the philosophy inscribed on the seal of Caldwell University and experienced on the Caldwell campus: SAPIENTIA ET SCIENTIA – WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE.
- To achieve in a chosen profession: integrity, application, perseverance, accomplishment.
- To give of self to family, friends and society.
- To be identified as a leader by associates and community.
If you would like to nominate an alumna or alumnus for the Veritas Award, please contact The Office of Alumni Affairs at email@example.com or 973-618-3352.