Caldwell University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, (267) 284-5000.
Several of the University’s academic programs have received specialized academic accreditations:
- The Bachelor of Science programs in Accounting, Business Administration, Financial Economics, and Marketing, the Master of Science in Accounting and the Master of Business Administration (MBA) are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Caldwell University’s Initial and Advanced Teacher Preparation programs are accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).
- Caldwell University’s graduate programs in counseling (mental health, art therapy, and school counseling specializations) are accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Education Programs (CACREP).
CACREP, www.cacrep.org, 500 Montgomery Street, Suite 350 Alexandria, VA 22314, (703) 535-5990
- The B.S.N. degree program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- The M.A. and Ph.D. in Applied Behavior Analysis programs received accreditation through the Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI).