Caldwell University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 1007 North Orange Street, 4th Floor, MB #166 Wilmington, DE 19801. (267) 284-5011
Several of the University’s academic programs have received specialized academic accreditations:
- The Bachelor of Science programs in Accounting, Business Administration, Financial Economics, and Marketing, the Master of Science in Accounting and the Master of Business Administration (MBA) are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Caldwell University’s Initial and Advanced Teacher Preparation programs are accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).
- Caldwell University’s graduate programs in counseling (mental health, art therapy, and school counseling specializations) are accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Education Programs (CACREP).
CACREP, www.cacrep.org, 500 Montgomery Street, Suite 350 Alexandria, VA 22314, (703) 535-5990
- The baccalaureate degree program in nursing program at Caldwell University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
- The M.A. and Ph.D. in Applied Behavior Analysis programs received accreditation through the Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI).
- Caldwell University’s graduate programs (Master’s degree in clinical mental health counseling with art therapy specialization and Post master’s Degree in art therapy) are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of ACATE, The Accreditation Council for Art Therapy Education.
CAAHEP, www.caahep.org, 9355 – 113th St. N, #7709 Seminole, FL 33775, (727)210-2350