The 32nd Annual Caldwell University Golf Outing was a day of fun for all who attended and a great success as a fundraising event. The alumni and community event benefiting student scholarships was held on Monday, June 21, 20201 at the Essex Fells Country Club in Essex Fells, NJ.
It was a cloudy and humid day, but the many smiles in attendance lit up the day. The sold out event hosted 120 golfers and was made possible by the generous support of corporate sponsors and Caldwell alumni.
- Title Sponsor: Collins Lambert
- Golf Cart Sponsor: ABC Maintenance, LLC and SSC – Services for Education
- Dinner Sponsor: Gourmet Dining, Kemark Financial Services, Inc. and Provident Bank Foundation
- Lunch Sponsor: Skylands Insurance Group – Kent, Beatty & Gordon, LLP – Bleakley Financial Group – PKF O’Connor Davies, LLP
- Caddie Sponsor: Graphic Imagery
- Refreshment Station Sponsor: Frank LeCates, David Reeth, Manhattan Welding Company, Inc., V&D Electric, LLC, GOBI Library Solutions, and Calandra’s Italian Village
- Putting Green Sponsor: TIAA
The winning men’s foursome was led by Caldwell University President, Dr. Matthew Whelan, and included Glenn Carroll, Dan Paternack, and Harry Beatty. The winning women’s foursome included Rhonda Graber, Nancy Jones, Angela Canfora, and Lisa Kennedy.
The day began with registration and check in, a BBQ lunch, and tee-off, followed by cocktails, banquet dinner, awards and prizes, and lots of photo opportunities as you can see here.