Undecided does not mean unfocused. Perhaps you have a specific career path or academic interests in mind that cannot be fulfilled by traditional majors. Caldwell advisors can help you design a unique course of study to meet your needs through the Individualized Major.
This bachelor of arts degree combines coursework from multiple disciplines to create your own major and encourages you to harness your passion and initiative into a challenging and closely-supervised academic program.
Some examples of Individualized Majors are:
- Electronic Media
- Global Studies
- Health Information Management and Technology
- Interior Design
- Child Advocacy
- Corporate Communications
- Organizational Communication
- Applied Mathematical Economics
- Social Justice Studies
- Family Studies
- Law and Justice
- American Studies
- Latino Studies
- Gender Studies
- Art History and Visual Arts
- Biochemistry Culture and Aesthetics of a certain time period or geographical area (music, art, history, literature, philosophy…)
- Communications and Journalism
- Pre-Law and Philosophy
Career opportunities depend on the focus of the major, but the skills demonstrated by developing such an original and rigorous program of study are very likely to impress potential employers. An Individualized Major also prepares you to pursue graduate studies in a variety of disciplines.