Welcome Wakefern Food Corp and Coop Member Employees, Spouses and Dependents!
With 98% of recent graduates employed or in graduate school, Caldwell University meets the needs of lifelong learners who are looking to advance themselves by earning a degree. Named the #25 Best Value School for Regional Universities in the North by US News and World Report, Caldwell University combines career focused majors with a liberal arts curriculum, giving you the skills needed in the workforce. Caldwell offers a variety of flexible course options including on-campus, online or hybrid to help work around your busy schedule.
As a Wakefern Food Corp and Coop Member employee, spouse or dependent, you have access to a variety of benefits at Caldwell University including:
- A 25% tuition discount
- Over 60 Undergraduate and Graduate Degree Programs, both on-campus and online, that will prepare you for your future
- Instruction from acclaimed faculty members with real world experience in their fields
- Access to other scholarships, grants, and financial aid
- The flexibility of earning your degree while continuing in your career
Take the Next Steps:
- Explore our undergraduate and graduate degree programs and learn how Caldwell can help shape your future
- Complete the Request for Information Form below to learn more about our programs
- Apply for Admission to Caldwell University
- Download and complete your exclusive scholarship form now