At a glance:
- Duration: Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Academic Year, Summer
- Credits: May transfer up to 12-18 pre-approved credits towards your major, core, or electives. All grades are calculated into your Caldwell GPA. Students must send their official transcript to the Registrar’s office.
- Class Standing: Must be at least 18 years of age. A junior to participate during the academic year; a sophomore to participate during the summer.
- Application Deadline: Please see application for specific deadline.
- Cost: Student will pay tuition to the visiting program/institution. Only Federal Financial Aid may be used.