Resources and Services
The Caldwell University Center for Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis provides a continuum of services to meet the growing need for effective intervention for children with ASDs and their families. Those seeking services in the Center will find caring, highly trained professionals intent on improving the quality of life for the individuals we serve. Our affiliation with Caldwell University’s Master of Arts and Ph.D. programs in Applied Behavior Analysis provides us with a unique position to be involved in training the next generation of professionals. This creates a dynamic environment where we are able to provide specialized services supervised by nationally recognized faculty members and deliver intervention based on cutting edge research.
The Center serves individuals across the life-span (e.g., early childhood through adulthood) and are designed to supplement an individual’s current program or serve as a full-time placement for children.
These services include:
- Assessment and treatment of problem behavior
- Instruction in a variety of skills, including language/verbal behavior, play, relationship-building, self-help, academics, eating new foods, sleep, and sports/exercise
- Community participation instruction, including attending religious services, shopping, eating at restaurants, participation in sports, attending birthday parties/play dates
- Home and school consultation
- Assessment of current educational programs