School District Partnerships
Caldwell University offers educational partnerships with school districts of 100 employees or more, that have an appreciation for continuing education and training with their employees. These partnerships allow “benefited” school district employees, their spouses and dependents 25% tuition discounts. Here are the details regarding the exclusive program offered:
- The School District Partners program with Caldwell University is a value-added opportunity offered alongside your district’s existing benefits program.
- Available to your district ‘benefited’ employees, spouses and their dependents.
- Tuition discount would offer 25% off the cost of tuition.
- Online or on-campus options are available in Bachelor’s, Masters and Doctorate degree programs.
- Joining the exclusive School District Partners program with Caldwell University is no cost to your district.
Caldwell University will work with your HR or Training & Development department to create a Memorandum of Understanding that outlines the discount arrangement with your district. Caldwell will provide your district with a customized website containing all the information your employees will need to take part in the School District Partners program, including useful links to learn more about Caldwell University, our degree programs and more.