2017-2018 Admissions Events
These days are free-flowing days where you will meet Dr. Blattner, our University President, speak with faculty and admissions counselors about the programs you are interested in, hear from current students about the Caldwell experience, and tour our beautiful campus. Our Open Houses begin at 11:00am
Preview Days are an opportunity to learn more about our programs, campus life and financial aid. You will meet with admissions counselors to answer questions, hear from current students about the Caldwell experience, and tour our beautiful campus. Also if you wish, you can also bring in your transcripts, SAT/ACT scores, essay, and letters of recommendation and receive an admissions and scholarship decision before you leave. Our Preview Days begin at 11:00am
Enrollment days are open to high school seniors, transfers and adult undergraduates.
Receive an instant admissions decision, financial aid counseling, scholarship evaluation and preliminary credit evaluation.
Register below and a representative will call you to schedule a time.
Enrollment Days are for non-nursing majors only.
Bring your completed application and transcripts from all colleges attended. If you are transferring with less than 30 college credits also bring your high school transcript and a copy of your SAT or ACT scores, a letter of recommendation and an essay.
If you want further information about admissions events you can fill out the form and we will send you additional information.
RSVP for Events Below:
- Undergraduate Open House – Saturday, October 19th, 2019 – 11:00 am
- Instant Decision Days – November 7th & 8th, 2019 – All Day
- Undergraduate Open House – Saturday, November 23rd, 2019 – 11:00 am
- Accepted Students Day I – Saturday, January 25th, 2020 10:00am
- Preview Day – Saturday, February 22nd, 2020 11:00am
- Accepted Students Day II – Saturday, April 4th, 2020 10:00am
- Undergraduate Open House – Saturday, April 25th, 2020 – 11:00 am