Joining campus life as a Resident student is a fantastic way to make the most out of your college experience. Resident students are constantly exposed to new opportunities for self-improvement. When you move into the residence halls you will be exposed to new learning experiences that will provide endless opportunities for social, academic, and cultural growth over your academic career.
Below is a simple step by step guide to becoming a resident student.
- In order to be a resident student, you must be accepted as a matriculated full-time student at Caldwell University. Here’s a link directly to the application.
- Once accepted, you must pay your housing deposit. This is part of the application process. If you have questions about how you can pay your deposit, you can contact the Admissions Office at 973-618-3500, or the Bursar Office at 973-618-3545.
- Within 7-10 business days after receipt of your deposit, you will receive an email that will include your username and password for our Residence Life Housing website. You will be able to fill out a preferences form to find the right roommate, and the room you are looking for. https://caldwell-residence.symplicity.com/index.php/pid190626?
- After logging on and filling out the preference form, you must finish the Housing Contract portion and electronically sign your name.
- After completing a Housing Contract, download and send the proper health forms located at the address below to your doctor to fill out. You will also receive a packet with the documents from the Admissions Office. You will not be able to move into the residence halls until you are medically cleared by our Health Services Office. https://www.caldwell.edu/student_services/health/ft_health_form.pdf
- Congratulations, you’re now a Resident student! You will receive an email in the beginning of July with your Residence and Roommate information.