At Caldwell University, we extend our commitment to our local community by providing educational needs for our corporate partners.
Our nationally recognized programs in business, education, counseling, nursing and art therapy have built a strong reputation. Choose from 27 undergraduate majors and 23 graduate degrees, as well as certificate programs and post-master options. Programs are offered at the corporate site, online, on campus, or through distance learning with weekend and evening options.
Our Corporate Education Partner program provides a personalized approach that includes preferred pricing and other benefits for your employees. Programs are customized to focus on the needs of the corporation and can be held at the corporate site.
Caldwell University’s Corporate Education Partnerships provides a customize alternative to providing education opportunities for employees. Options include:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Tuition discount programs
- Customized programs that can be designed to focus on the needs of the corporation.
- On site programs for cohorts
- Workshops on financial aid, college preparedness, business trends, social media networking.
- Literature table in lobby or cafeteria
Caldwell University has the second lowest tuition among private colleges in New Jersey, proving their commitment to keeping higher education affordable.