Caldwell University has launched a formal search for a Vice President for Academic Affairs.
The campus members of the search committee are:
- Chair of Search Committee – Virginia Rich, MAT, JD, Professor, Business Division
- Domenic Maffei, Ph.D., Associate Professor Political Science, Chair, History Department
- Michelle Mione – Student representative
- Meghan Moran, Assistant Director of Student Engagement
- Kenneth Reeve, Ph.D., BCBA-D, The Alvin Calman Professor in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Theodora Sirota, Ph.D., R.N., CNL, PMHCNS-BC, Associate Professor of Nursing
- Marnie Sperling, M.S.N., R.N., D.M.D., FN-CSA, Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Sister Kathleen Tuite, O.P., M.A., Ed.S., Vice President, Student Life
- Ian White, University Registrar and Director of Institutional Research
The search committee is working with Academic Search, an executive search firm dedicated to serving higher education institutions and related organizations. It is the only search firm in the nation with a formal relationship to a premier leadership development program. Based in Washington, D.C., Academic Search is the wholly owned subsidiary of the American Academic Leadership Institute (AALI), a not-for-profit organization that provides leadership identification, development, and support programs to academic leaders in various administrative positions across all sectors of higher education. Caldwell is working with Andrea Warren Hamos, Ph.D. and Eric Richtmyer, Ph.D. of Academic Search.
Communication from the chair of the search committee Professor Virginia Rich will be circulated throughout the academic year during the search process.
The timeline for the search is as follows:
- Pre-search visit with Academic Search and search committee formation
- University profile and advertisement for VPAA position to be developed and published. Launch Search.
- Committee review and screening of applications.
- Search committee conducts neutral site interviews.
- On campus visits by finalists.
- Gather comments/feedback from campus on candidates.
- Search committee presents recommendations.
- Decision/announcement of VPAA.
To find out more about Academic Search , please visit www.academic-search.com.