JUNE 2020 Seminars
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 @ 5PM – presented by Michael Downey
Topic: Choose Your Path To Retirement
From financial concerns to sound solutions, let’s talk about the challenges you face as you navigate the path toward retirement.
Thursday, June 4, 2020 @ 12PM – presented by James Murphy, RICP
Topic: Life Choices
Join us in a conversation to demystify life insurance and learn about some options that may benefit your unique needs.
We will discuss:
• Common misconceptions about life insurance
• Where life insurance falls into your financial strategy
• Types of life insurance products and how they work
• Uses of life insurance
Wednesday, June 10, 2020 @ 5PM – presented by John Begley, CFP, CLU
Topic: Blueprint for Financial Success
Want to learn how to build a strong financial foundation? During our free seminar,
“Blueprint for financial success,” we will explore the basics of building financial security,
including managing debt, growing savings, and safeguarding against risk and unexpected
Wednesday, June 24, 2020 @ 12PM and 5PM– presented by Michael Gregson
Topic: The Art of Long-Term Care Planning
12PM Webinar, RSVP here
5PM Webinar, RSVP here
The right long-term care plan can help safeguard your family, your savings, your retirement, and your peace of mind. During this session, we will explain in plain, easy-to-understand language the latest information about long-term care, including:
• What’s covered and not covered by government programs
• How much long-term care services cost in your local area in 2019
• Where long-term care is being delivered (it’s probably not where you think), and much more!
By the end of this 40-minute session, you’ll have a personalized long-term care plan, and you’ll have gained valuable knowledge that can help you prepare for the future.