Caldwell University is a private, Catholic coed four-year university with a strong liberal arts core curriculum that enhances critical thinking and analytical reasoning. Caldwell offers 25 undergraduate and 30 graduate programs, including doctoral, master’s, certificate and certification programs, as well as online and distance learning options that prepare students for today’s global marketplace. The university has 15 NCAA Division II athletic teams and numerous clubs, fraternities, sororities and activities on a beautiful 70-acre campus located in the suburbs of Caldwell, New Jersey. Caldwell was founded by the Sisters of Saint Dominic of Caldwell. Its core values of respect, integrity, community and excellence influence academic and campus life. For more information about Caldwell University, visit caldwell.edu.
Caldwell University is an EOE.
Assistant Director of Training
Caldwell University invites applications for a part-time, temporary, Assistant Director of Training for the Center for Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis. Reporting to the Director, the Assistant Director will be responsible for implementing and maintaining center-wide systems. Specific job duties include, but are not limited to;
- Oversee center-wide training, communication, and evaluation systems
- Oversee Center’s manual on administrative policies and procedures
- Implement staff training based on empirical recommendations
- Collaborate with faculty members and graduate assistants on guidelines, protocols, and curriculum needs for learners
- Analyze progress of learners, graduate assistants, and instructors through data analysis and objective evaluation
- Provide training to graduate assistants in their evaluation of graduate practicum students, undergraduate interns, and employees
- Assist faculty members with team assignments
- Assist faculty members with conducting research
- Provide scheduling recommendations to the Administrative Assistant based on learner needs
- Develop and follow all CAABA protocols and policies
A Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related area, special education certification, board certification in behavior analysis, and prior assistantship completion is required. Candidates must be willing to support the Catholic Dominican mission of the university.
Applicants must submit a resume, cover letter specifying position, and letters from three professional references including complete contact information.