Caldwell University is a private, Catholic coed four-year university with a strong liberal arts core curriculum that enhances critical thinking and analytical reasoning. Caldwell offers 25 undergraduate and 30 graduate programs, including doctoral, master’s, certificate and certification programs, as well as online and distance learning options that prepare students for today’s global marketplace. The university has 15 NCAA Division II athletic teams and numerous clubs, fraternities, sororities and activities on a beautiful 70-acre campus located in the suburbs of Caldwell, New Jersey. Caldwell was founded by the Sisters of Saint Dominic of Caldwell. Its core values of respect, integrity, community and excellence influence academic and campus life. For more information about Caldwell University, visit caldwell.edu.
Caldwell University is an Equal Opportunity employer and is strongly committed to diversity and inclusion within its community.
Program Coordinator, Campus Ministry and Mission (Req #1368)
- Supporting the Spirituality and Leadership Institute funded through the Lily Grant by addressing budgeting, programming and facilitating other needs such as processing purchase orders and entering work orders.
- Managing the Kappa Gamma Pi- Honors Service Fraternity program to include; contacting the Registrar for a list of eligible students, inviting students to apply, reviewing applications, and coordinating with the national office.
- Assisting the Director of Campus Ministry with all aspects of programming from development through implementation and assessment (i.e., retreats, Liturgical celebrations, RCIA, socials, workshops, all campus luncheons). Engaging specific target audiences (commuters, residents, etc.) to foster a sense of inclusivity and support student retention efforts.
- Attending and providing support for liturgical masses including Sunday evening mass on campus to include; coordinating student musicians and liturgical ministers for roles and duties within the mass.
- Must be available to participate in Campus Ministry weekend retreat.
- Overseeing the “Sister’s Story” project in conjunction with the Sisters of Saint Dominic and the class coordinator to include making phone calls, emails, and setting up in-person meetings between Sisters and students to face to face meeting with students to assist with capturing the history of the Sisters of Saint Dominic through oral communication and storytelling.
- Organizing National Catholic Sisters week in March to include applying for grant support, visioning, creating, and implementing programming.
- Assist with planning and programming for the Caldwell University Day of Community Service. Promoting on campus service opportunities.
- Promoting the Caldwell University Catholic Dominican mission throughout the campus in creative ways.
- Work independently and be self-driven within a team structure.
- Manage competing priorities.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters with discretion and integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to engage in one-on-one sessions; small and large group presentations, workshops, and trainings.
- Work collaboratively across all levels of the institution.
- Ability to interact and connect with high school, college students, and young adults with integrity and professionalism.
- Engage students in faith-based conversations
- Preach the Gospel with joy and enthusiasm.