Caldwell University’s School of Business & CIS offers outstanding undergraduate and graduate programs in business and technology. Our faculty are experienced teachers and scholars who have extensive backgrounds in business and bring practical insights and skills into the classroom.
We pride ourselves on our connection to the business community, which results in excellent internships and job opportunities, as well as practical benefits from interactions with guest speakers and mentors. Caldwell business graduates are employed by a variety of major corporations, such as ADP®, Citi® bank, Goldman Sachs, Merck, Pfizer, Prudential, and PWC, as well as other well-known companies in a variety of business fields.
Since our programs are geared towards both the technical and soft skills of business, we produce a well-rounded student who can meet the demanding needs of today’s competitive corporate and nonprofit environments.
school of business & cIS News
- Delta Mu Delta Induction 2018 April 25, 2018 The School of Business & CIS is proud to present the fifteen students who were inducted into the international business administration honor society, Delta Mu Delta. Caldwell University instituted its Lambda Psi Chapter of Delta Mu Delta in 2009. In order to qualify for this prestigious society, students must have ...
- CU SPORT MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS STUDY ABROAD TRIP TO ITALY March 27, 2018 Students in Caldwell University’s School of Business and Computer Information Systems had the opportunity to travel to Italy to explore the field of sport management for a short-term study abroad excursion in January 2018. The students, along with their associate dean, join us on “Caldwell University Conversations” to talk about ...
- J.P. Morgan exec tells business students to combine “science, art and heart” in their careers March 19, 2018 Alma DeMetropolis to be honored at university’s scholarship gala Caldwell, N.J., March 19, 2018- You have to “laugh and smile and give off positivity, even if you have a bad day; that’s what attracts people,” said J.P. Morgan executive Alma DeMetropolis. At a roundtable at her company’s Summit, New Jersey, ...
Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.)*
(Online and On-Campus)
- Concentration in Accounting
- Concentration in Global Business
- Concentration in Human Resources
- Concentration in Marketing