Caldwell University’s School of Business & CIS offers outstanding undergraduate and graduate programs in business and technology. Our faculty are experienced teachers and scholars who have extensive backgrounds in business and bring practical insights and skills into the classroom.
We pride ourselves on our connection to the business community, which results in excellent internships and job opportunities, as well as practical benefits from interactions with guest speakers and mentors. Caldwell business graduates are employed by a variety of major corporations, such as ADP®, Citi® bank, Goldman Sachs, Merck, Pfizer, Prudential, and PWC, as well as other well-known companies in a variety of business fields.
Since our programs are geared towards both the technical and soft skills of business, we produce a well-rounded student who can meet the demanding needs of today’s competitive corporate and nonprofit environments.
school of business & cIS News
- Recent Graduates are in Top One Percent of Business Undergraduates June 3, 2019 Caldwell, N.J June 3, 2019 -Recent graduates Aida Osmeni and Zulenny Reyes-Calderon were recognized at the New Jersey Collegiate Business Administration Association honor society ceremony on Friday, May 3 at Middlesex County College. The top one percent of undergraduate students pursuing degrees in business are invited to join NJCBAA. Osmeni received ...
- Women Entrepreneurship Week 2018 October 10, 2018 Caldwell University’s Accounting Club, Marketing Club, and Women’s Leadership Initiative are proud to highlight three alumna who have successfully navigated the challenges of starting their own businesses. Denise Beck is a graduate of Caldwell College with a BS in Accounting and MBA. Denise is a Certified Public Accountant in both New ...
- Delta Mu Delta Induction 2018 April 25, 2018 The School of Business & CIS is proud to present the fifteen students who were inducted into the international business administration honor society, Delta Mu Delta. Caldwell University instituted its Lambda Psi Chapter of Delta Mu Delta in 2009. In order to qualify for this prestigious society, students must have ...
Programs denoted by * are accredited by ACBSP
Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.)*
(Online and On-Campus)
- Concentration in Accounting
- Concentration in Global Business
- Concentration in Human Resources
- Concentration in Marketing