Home » Blog » The Sisters of St Dominic Move to Caldwell
Dominican Timeline

The Sisters of St Dominic Move to Caldwell

The founding prioress, Mother Catharine Muth, brought the sick of the community and soon the novices to Caldwell, a place known for a climate that aided in the cure of the disease.  Construction of the convent that is now the motherhouse began in 1893.  In 1912, the congregation formally established its motherhouse in Caldwell.