- CU President Whelan Welcomes Students Back for the Spring SemesterCaldwell University President Matthew Whelan is excited to welcome students back for the start of the spring semester. In this video message, Dr. Whelan notes how well the University community did in the fall semester because of everyone’s dedication to Caldwell’s core values of respect, integrity, community, and excellence. PLAY DR. WHELAN’S WELCOME BACK VIDEO […]
- Alexa, Let’s Innovate – Art therapy and counseling students bring connection during COVID-19Compassion and connection. These are two of the hallmarks of good care. And when it comes to the Lifestyle Engagement team at Sycamore Living, a senior wellness community in East Hanover, New Jersey, providing quality care is a priority, especially in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. No surprise then, that Caldwell University students and […]
- Essential workers are championsThank you to all the essential workers who are stepping up during the coronavirus pandemic. We celebrate the many brave, dedicated members of our Caldwell University community. Here are some of those champions. Editing by Class of 2020’s Communication and Media Studies graduate Anthony Escanosti.
- Alum and family create hundreds of masks for hospitals and nonprofitsWhen alumnus Patrick Koslecki’17 heard that hospitals were in desperate need of personal protective equipment he knew he had to do something. “My mother and I both know how to sew and together we made the decision that anything we could do, we would do, “said Koslecki who holds a bachelor’s degree in history from […]
- Nursing professor on good hygiene when grocery shopping during pandemicCaldwell University Nursing Professor Kathleen Ann Kelley, DNP, MSN, RN is providing vital information on how to practice good hygiene when going to the grocery store during the coronavirus pandemic. Kelley originally recorded a video for social media and because it was so popular she was asked to share it with the wider community. “I […]