Please consider nominating a student to represent his or her graduating class at the 74th Annual Commencement of Caldwell University. The Office of Student Life will verify all nominees. All eligible nominees will have the opportunity to accept his or her nomination.
Nominations will be accepted between January 25 – February 26, 2016.
- December 2015, May or August 2016 graduate
- Must be available to attend the appropriate Commencement ceremony on Sunday, May 15, 2016;
- GPA requirements: Graduate degrees – 3.5; Bachelor’s degrees – 3.0
- represent the mission and character of Caldwell University;
- be in good disciplinary standing;
- possess appropriate public speaking skills.
All nominees will be contacted by the Office of Student Life for the opportunity to accept or decline the nomination. Graduating students may self-nominate.Please select a valid form
Thank you for taking the time to thoughtfully consider this nomination.