Students who are graduating can find even more detailed information on all the significant dates related to commencement on the Student Life page of the myCaldwell student portal https://my.caldwell.edu/ICS/Student_Life/Commencement (login required).
- Commencement Address nominations are due by February 15, 2019. Students may nominate online. Students, be sure to check Caldwell email for the link.
- Academic regalia must be ordered online by March 15, 2019.
- Student loan borrowers must complete an Exit Counseling Session by April 12, Exit interview must be completed prior to receiving cap and gown and ticket packet. Students can contact Financial Aid with questions or go to www.studentloans.gov to complete the exit interview.
- Graduating students must attend Salute to Grads on April 16, 2018. Once cleared by campus offices, graduating students who will participate in their commencement ceremony will receive a ticket packet with detailed information for themselves and their guests. Graduating students should bring their ID.
- Commencement Liturgy is May 18, 2019, at 4:00 p.m.
- Master’s and Doctoral degree candidates check-in for the Commencement Procession beginning 9:00 a.m. on May 19, 2019 in the Student Center.
- Bachelor degree candidates check-in for the Commencement Procession beginning at 12 noon on May 19, 2019 in the Student Center.