Students who are graduating can find even more detailed information on all the significant dates related to commencement on the Student Life page of the myCaldwell student portal https://my.caldwell.edu/ICS/Student_Life/Commencement (login required).
- Commencement Address nominations are due by February 24, 2017. Students may nominate online. Students, be sure to check Caldwell email for the link.
- Academic regalia must be ordered online by March 30, 2017, through oakhalli.com/caldwell.
- Student loan borrowers must complete an Exit Counseling Session by April 20, Exit interview must be completed prior to receiving cap and gown and ticket packet. Students can contact Financial Aid with questions or go to www.studentloans.gov to complete the exit interview.
- Graduating students must attend Salute to Grads on April 25, 2017. Once cleared by campus offices, graduating students who will participate in their commencement ceremony will receive a ticket packet with detailed information for themselves and their guests. Graduating students should bring their ID.
- Department of Nursing Convocation and Pinning Ceremony is May 19, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. Contact 973.618.3155 with questions.
- Commencement Liturgy is May 20, 2017, at 4:00 p.m.
- Master’s and Doctoral degree candidates check-in for the Commencement Procession beginning 9:00 a.m. on May 21, 2017 in the Student Center.
- Bachelor degree candidates check-in for the Commencement Procession beginning at 12 noon on May 21, 2017 in the Student Center.