Students who are graduating can find even more detailed information on all the significant dates related to commencement on the Student Life page of the myCaldwell student portal https://my.caldwell.edu/ICS/Student_Life/Commencement (login required).
- Student loan borrowers must complete an Exit Counseling Session by April 20, Exit interview must be completed prior to receiving cap and gown and ticket packet.
- Graduating students must attend Salute to Grads on April 23, 2015. Once cleared by campus offices, graduating students who will participate in their commencement ceremony will receive a ticket packet with detailed information for themselves and their guests. Graduating students should bring their ID.
- Department of Nursing Convocation and Pinning Ceremony is May 15, 2015, at 6:00 p.m. Contact 973.619.3155 with questions.
- Commencement Liturgy is May 16, 2015, at 3:30 p.m.
- Graduate degree candidates line-up for the Commencement Procession beginning 9:00 a.m. on May 17, 2015 in the Student Center.
- Undergraduate degree candidates line-up for the Commencement Procession beginning at 12 noon on May 17, 2015 in the Student Center.