All on and off campus employment opportunities are posted on C-JOBS, the College Central Network site maintained by the Career Planning and Development Office.
There are three types of part-time employment opportunities:
- Federal work-study (FWS)
- FWS is a program of federal dollars which may be awarded to eligible students who file a FAFSA. The specific positions are posted by different departmental supervisors on the College Central Network (C-JOBS) and students are paid on a monthly basis.
- Direct hire (DH)
- DH is an on-campus employment opportunity for those that do not qualify for the federal work-study program. These positions are also posted on the College Central Network (C-JOBS) and students are paid on a biweekly basis.
- Local Off Campus Positions
- Part-time employment opportunities in the local community are available to students and are also posted on the College Central Network (C-JOBS). These positions are not administered by the college and hours, payroll and requirements are managed by the specific business or organization. Students may need a car or access to public transportation for certain positions.
- All part-time employment opportunities can be found on C-JOBS.
To find jobs posted specifically for Caldwell University students (e.g., local part-time and on-campus listings), click the blue button “Search – My School’s Jobs”.
First time accessing a pre-existing account? It’s easy!
- Go to www.collegecentral.com/
caldwell, click the Students icon, and click the “Sign In” button. Click the “Forgot your Password?” link.
- Enter your 6-digit Student ID Number in the Access ID field.
- Enter your Caldwell University email address.
- Click the “Find Registration” button, enter a new password in both fields, and click the Submit button.
I FOUND A JOB…NOW WHAT?!
For Part-time Off-Campus Employment:
-Work directly with your employer to complete payroll forms and set your work schedule. If the job posting on C-JOBS should be closed please let us know in Career Planning and Development (973-618-3290).
For Federal Work Study students:
– Please click here to visit the Financial Aid website for your Federal Work Study Time Sheet, Payroll Schedule and Direct Deposit Form.
For Direct-Hire employees:
– Please click here to visit the Human Resources section of the portal for your Timesheets, Payroll Schedule and Direct Deposit form.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER REGARDING JOB POSTINGS
Listing of job postings on C-JOBS should not be deemed as a warranty by Caldwell University of an employer’s fitness or credentials. Accordingly, Caldwell University expressly disclaims any liability in connection with any contact which results from any applicant’s response to any job posted on this site. Caldwell University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of the individual to research the integrity of the organizations to which they are applying. You are advised to use caution and common sense when applying for any position. All concerns and issues should be brought to our attention via email: email@example.com
For your privacy and protection when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.