Introducing BIG INTERVIEW
Use Big Interview to learn and practice your interview skills, whether you’re interviewing for a job or graduate school.
Click Here to get started!
The Career Planning and Development Office provides students and alumni with the tools to:
- Explore and choose academic majors and career options
- Obtain career-related experience such as internships and shadowing opportunities
- Pursue post-graduation career plans including employment and graduate school
To achieve these goals, the following services and resources are offered:
- Assessment of skills and interests to support the selection of major (s) and careers using FOCUS-2, Strong Interest Inventory and MBTI assessments.
- Resume and/or cover letter writing assistance. Meet with us during Walk in Wednesdays or schedule an appointment that’s convenient for you. We are also happy to review and edit your resume via email. Need help getting started, check out Optimal Resume for students.
- Online job listings (part-time and full-time) and job search resources
- Oversight of academic internship program
- Video-Recorded Mock Interviews Available at the Career Planning Office: Record a practice job interview to find errors and gain confidence. Experience a one-on-one mock interview or learn how to navigate online resources with a staff member from the Career Planning and Development Office using our big screen. This room is available to students as well as faculty who need a quiet place to conduct and/or record a mock interview. To reserve a time, go to https://cpdinterviewroom.youcanbook.me/. Mock interviews/interview preparation is also available on Optimal Resume
- Career panels, workshops, annual career/internship/grad school and part-time job fairs, as well as the Career Carnival
- Online and print resources, including books and handouts on resume writing, interviewing, exploring majors and careers, and researching graduate schools
- Visit C-JOBS to see the latest internship postings, or utilize other sources such as Indeed or our newest job search tool, CareerShift.
- Review policies and guidelines for the academic internship program
- Meet with a career counselor to discuss your interests and goals. We can help you find related internship opportunities!
- Internship Opportunities in Sport Management
- RECENT INTERNSHIP SITES
WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS MAJOR?
If you’ve ever wondered how to translate your college major into a viable career, you’re not alone. The information in this link contains career options associated with the majors offered at Caldwell University, as well as valuable links to professional associations, occupational outlooks and job resources.
Sign into C-JOBS
Sign up, see our Calendar of Events and search for jobs and internships.
Post your jobs and internships for Caldwell University students here:
FOLLOW US ON
For all the latest jobs, internships, career advice, and more!