The Career Planning and Development Office is a valuable resource for all Caldwell University graduates. Did you know that alumni have access to services such as assistance with resume and cover letter writing, one-on-one career counseling, and access to Handshake, Caldwell’s online job board for students and employers? And as a member of the alumni community, you are in a unique position to give back by providing support to current Caldwell University students as they navigate the career planning process. Participate in career-related events by sharing your experiences both during and after Caldwell. Lend your expertise and help shape programming efforts to prepare students to transition from college to career.
Opportunities for alumni/ae include but are not limited to:
- Handshake! : Post opportunities for current Caldwell University students and fellow alums or search job postings. Create your user account today.
- Trello: Check out our online career resource board on Trello, where you can find helpful articles, sample resumes, and other resources to help kick-start your job search.
- Access to FOCUS-2: a self-paced, online career and education planning tool that would most useful for a career transition.
- Schedule a career counseling appointment. Whether you are facing a job transition or would like to continue your education, Career Planning and Development is here to assist you. A counselor will work with you to develop your resume, sharpen job searching techniques, or help you navigate graduate school opportunities.
- Shadow or mentor a current student. Career Planning and Development invites you to participate in and help us develop shadowing and mentoring opportunities. Call 973-618-3290 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
- Follow us on Instagram @careers_cu
- Join the Caldwell University Alumni Group on LinkedIn
- Visit Alumni Affairs for other opportunities to stay connected.