The Mary Jo Rolli Codey ’77 Counseling Art Therapy Community Treatment Center
Counseling art therapy services are available to the public on the campus of Caldwell University through the The Mary Jo Rolli Codey ’77 Counseling Art Therapy Community Treatment Center. Counseling Art Therapy services have been used to enhance the lives of individuals and families through art-making and verbal processing. You work within Counseling Art Therapy to solve problems such as:
- stress due to physical and mental health
- career concerns
- relationship Issues
- grief and loss
- life transition
The Mary Jo Rolli Codey ’77 Counseling Art Therapy Community Treatment Center provides the public with access to innovative, person-centered, clinical services demonstrating Caldwell University’s commitment to the larger community.
What to Expect?
No artistic abilities or experience with art materials are necessary to reach your personal goals in counseling art therapy.
- Sessions are held in a comfortable environment.
- The counselor/art therapist focuses on your needs at the moment.
- Services are provided by credentialed counselors with art therapy specializations and advanced master’s students under the supervision of program faculty
- Clinicians adhere to high ethical standards and maintain the confidentiality of all client records.
- Clinicians do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, gender, disability, age, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status.
These services are available to the local community. If you are a Caldwell University student seeking services, please contact the University Counseling Center.
Counseling Art Therapy Treatment Services Inquiry
Get in Touch
Please use the inquiry form to send us a
message or contact the office directly.
The Mary Jo Rolli Codey ’77 Counseling Art Therapy Community Treatment Center partners with local organizations to provide counseling art therapy services to their clients. If you, your organization, or someone you know would benefit, contact the Center Director:
Cindy Concannon MA, ATR-BC, LAC, NCC
Art Therapy Treatment Services
Interested in Art Therapy Academic Programs?
Caldwell University offers: