Caldwell University G.O.L.D. Program and Committee
G.O.L.D. Program Overview:
The Graduates of the Last Decade (G.O.L.D.) program has been formed to allow our most recent alumni the opportunity to attend networking and social events with their peers, to interact more with current students, and to continue or renew their engagement with Caldwell University in a new way.
- Reduced pricing for alumni events
- Networking opportunities with Caldwell graduates who are leaders in their industries
- Programming designed especially for recent graduates
Objectives of Committee:
The G.O.L.D. Committee is a part of the Caldwell University Alumni Association. The Committee is composed of a diverse group of alumni who graduated with an undergraduate degree in the past 10 years (2022-2012). This Committee will work closely with the Office of Alumni Engagement to:
- establish and maintain the G.O.L.D. network,
- create meaningful experiences for G.O.L.D. alumni through programs and events,
- spread the word about campaigns and initiatives, and
- generally encourage the recent alumni population to stay involved with Caldwell.
Committee members are seen as leaders in the Caldwell Community and have the opportunity to connect with University leadership. Committee members will partner in hosting G.O.L.D. programming, which encompasses social and networking events and virtual series on relevant topics for recent graduates.