Caldwell University’s Spring Forward Initiative
Did you know that:
- More than 90% of Caldwell’s students depend upon scholarships and financial aid?
- 65% of students are the first in their family to attend college?
- The median annual AGI (Adjusted Gross Income) family income of a Caldwell student is $55,000?
It is only because of generous support from alumni and friends like you that these students can focus on big dreams – and go on to see those dreams realized. In this way, your gift (s) can literally change lives, both now and for future generations.
Caldwell University’s Spring Forward Initiative is a new campaign that will celebrate the resilience of our students, enliven and reinvigorate our campus, and elevate current academic programs. The goals of Spring Forward are to increase student retention and attract a greater number of high-achieving students. Both for alumni and supporters, these are among the many good reasons to continue investing in Caldwell!
Your gift(s) in support of Caldwell University’s Spring Forward Initiative can be directed to one of several following priorities: Which is most meaningful to you?
- Presidential Scholarships – Ranging from a minimum of $20,000 to full tuition, these scholarships are awarded to full-time freshmen with exceptional high school performance and SAT scores in excess of 1270 and are renewable each year, for four years.
- Need-Based Scholarships – These scholarships support student retention and improve graduation rates for those students with financial limitations. These scholarships are awarded to returning students who require additional financial support beyond what is offered by state and federal financial aid sources.
- New Student Lounge – Currently under renovation in the former chapel of the Mother Joseph Residence Hall, the new lounge will provide a vibrant environment for collaborative study, socializing and campus club meetings.
- Nursing and Public Health – To meet the growing need for dedicated health care providers, a gift to the nursing and public health program helps ensure that there will be an adequate supply of trained, compassionate professionals to meet future needs.
- “Get in the Game!” – Support for student-athletes, and to provide coaching and training https://www.caldwell.edu/getinthegame