Are you interested in planning a gathering with fellow Caldwell alumni? Click here to submit your event request and the Office of Alumni Affairs will be in touch with you to discuss the details and provide you with an Event in a Box.
How it works:
For the planner:
1. Submit the Event in a Box application form prior to the event (six weeks is recommended).
2. A representative from the Office of Alumni Affairs will contact you to discuss the details and determine the level of assistance required.
The Office of Alumni Affairs will:
1. Assist event planner with creation and execution of promotional plan (i.e., email blasts).
2. Send Event in a Box supplies (registration forms, nametags, Caldwell University decor, etc.) to the event planner.
3. Take registrations (when payment is required).
Ready to plan an event? click here